IDENTIFYING INFORMATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Address: Carrer Collbaix, 28, 36. 08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages, Barcelona
Purpose: Manufacturer of mobile homes and prefabricated houses.
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Jazz Mobil, is the legal person responsible for the collection and processing of your personal data in relation to the services it provides.
Jazz Mobil is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your data. The identifying data of the data controller are:
Responsible Company Name: Jazz Mobil
Address: Carrer Collbaix, 28, 36. 08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages, Barcelona
Contact us: jazz (@) mobilbages.com
For what purpose / is we collect your data?
In accordance with the provisions of current regulations, Jazz Mobil only collects the data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other benefits, procedures and activities attributed by law.
On this website, only contact data, provided by the Users, are processed. The data that can be collected from the user will be processed for the purposes of:
Management of contact data.
It is reported that no automated evaluations will be carried out, nor will user profiles be created. Likewise, we inform you that the information in the databases may be used to identify Users and to carry out statistical studies of registered Users.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established retention periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost the usefulness or legitimate purpose for which they were captured.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The personal data entered on the website will not be transferred to third parties, except in those cases provided. Jazz Mobil does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of the users of these websites, with the exception of the case that is necessary for the provision of the service itself.
Jazz Mobil does not sell, rent or transfer the e-mails of its users to other companies, with the exception of the case that is necessary for the provision of the service itself.
The website may have links, applications or functionalities shared with third parties, such as social networks or online communication systems, Jazz Mobil is not responsible for the information collected in said applications, functionalities or social networks owned by third parties by not have no management capacity or control over them, therefore the legal notices and privacy policies that may appear on third party websites or similar ones are applicable.
What are the rights of the Users who provide us with their data?
Users may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner described in the first point, the rights recognized in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of people with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) is repealed, and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification , deletion and limitation to treatment.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each User by means of a written and signed request, accompanied by a photocopy of ID or Passport, addressed to the following address:
Carrer Collbaix, 28, 36. 08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages, Barcelona
Likewise, if you let Users know that they can withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time, as well as that they can file a claim with the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) if they deem it appropriate.
COMMUNICATION OF INCIDENTS AND IRREGULARITIES.
In the event of any conduct or situation that could be capable of generating an incident or irregularity of any kind, please contact:
Carrer Collbaix, 28, 36. 08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages, Barcelona.
COMMITMENT OF THE USER SO THAT THEIR DATA IS REGISTERED IN A TREATMENT
In any case, the user is responsible for the authenticity of the data provided, which is accurate, current and complete for the purpose that they are provided, assuming responsibility for damages, both for lost profits and for consequential damages, which could be generated by said inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any case, if the data provided in the corresponding forms were owned by a third party, the user is solely responsible for the correct capture of consent and information from the third party on the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS FOR USE AND CONTENT.
Both the access to the websites and the use that may be made of the information and content included therein, will be the sole responsibility of the person who performs it. Therefore, the use that can be made of the information, images, content and / or products reviewed and accessible through it, will be subject to the law, whether national or international, applicable, as well as the principles of good faith and use lawful on the part of the Users, who will be entirely responsible for said access and correct use. Users will be obliged to make reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect for current legislation, morals, public order, good customs, the rights of third parties or their own. Jazz Mobil, all according to the possibilities and purposes for which they are conceived. Jazz Mobil does not assume responsibilities, whether direct or indirect, for consequential damages or loss of profits, derived from the misuse of the services or contents made by the Users or third parties.
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the dynamizer and content manager of the Web where You can download different applications and / or information is Jazz Mobil with address at Carrer Collbaix, 28, 36. 08272 Sant Fruitós de Bages, Barcelona.
and with the management of the HTTP Internet domain: www.jazzmobil.com, registered in the corresponding registry, attending to communications from users and / or interested parties through the e-mail jazz (@) mobilbages.com.
Any other commercial, commercial, administrative or contracting of goods and / or services is the responsibility of the aforementioned company, owner of this domain.
INFORMATION ON THE USE OF OTHER WEBS AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
Jazz Mobil is only responsible for the content and management of the web pages of which it is the owner or holds a right of a similar nature. Any other website or social network or information repository on the Internet, outside of this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners. Jazz Mobil collaborates in an ordinary way with different applications and Web environments, and always recommends that all users read carefully the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies before accessing said web environments, and that they only access them once they have understood and accepted in its entirety said legal text.
Jazz Mobil undertakes to control the contents that are exposed in these social networks and will expel those users who make an incorrect use in them.
Jazz Mobil recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), for the use of social networks or browsing in Web environments, the execution of the following actions (in in the event that one day it is available for use):
- All users are recommended to use pseudonyms or personal nicknames with which to operate over the Internet, allowing them to have a true "digital identity" that does not compromise the security of their personal and professional life.
- Users are recommended to take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphic content in their profiles, since in this case they may be putting the privacy and intimacy of people around them at risk.
- It is recommended to properly configure the degree of privacy of the user profile in the social network, in such a way that it is not completely public, but only those people who have been classified as "have access to the information published in the profile. friends "or" direct contacts "previously by the user.
- It is recommended to accept as contact only those people you know or with whom you have a previous relationship, not compulsively accepting all contact requests you receive and investigating whenever possible and necessary, who is the person requesting your contact through the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish physical contact information in the user profile, which allows anyone to know where you live, where you work or study daily or the places of leisure that you usually frequent.
- Users of microblogging tools are advised to take special care regarding the publication of information related to the places where they are at all times.
- It is recommended to use and publish only content for which you have sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil offense that can be protected by the national courts.
- Users are advised to use different usernames and passwords to enter the different social networks of which they are a member.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and with use of upper and lower case.
- It is recommended that all users have antivirus software installed and duly updated on their computers.
- Minors must not reveal excessive personal data. The data should never be provided to strangers.
- All the information concerning the web page should be read. It explains who the owners of the same are and the purpose for which the data is requested.
- If the user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of the guardian parents is also required. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network, the parents or guardians should be asked to see if they approve the subscription or not.
- Usernames and passwords should not be disclosed to third parties, nor should they be shared among friends or classmates. These data are private and should not be communicated to third parties and / or strangers.
- Whenever you have any questions regarding any situation arising from the use of social networks and collaborating tools, you should ask the parents or guardians.
- The computer should be kept in a common area of the house.
- Rules should be established about the use of the Internet at home.
- Parents should be aware of the operation and possibilities of this type of platform, both positive and negative.
- Activate parental control and platform control tools, as well as establish the parent's or guardian's email as secondary contact email.
- Make sure age verification controls are in place.
- Ensure the correct installation of the content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform minors about aspects related to safety.
- Explain to minors that they must never meet people they have met in the online world and that if they do so it must always be in the company of their parents or guardians.
- Make sure that minors are aware of the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of webcams through social networks.
- Control the minor's user profile.
- Make sure that the minor only accesses the pages recommended for her age. </ li>
- Make sure that minors do not use their full name.